[Openchrome-users] Lack of 3D acceleration P4M890 + 0.2.901

Rafał Miłecki zajec5polish
Fri Jan 11 10:26:08 PST 2008

2008/1/10, Xavier Bachelot <xavier at bachelot.org>:
> Rafa? Mi?ecki wrote:
> > After that I used SaX2 to regenerate xorg.conf (sax2 -r -m
> > 0=openchrome) and rebooted machine.
> >
> > zajec at poznan:~> glxinfo | grep 'rendering'
> > direct rendering: No
> >
> > poznan:~ # lspci  | grep UniChrome
> > 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. UniChrome
> > Pro IGP [VIA P4M890 Chipset] (rev 02)
> >
> > Could someone tell me, what am I doing wrong, please?
> >
> > http://files.zajec.net/openchrome.Xorg.0.log
> > http://files.zajec.net/openchrome.xorg.conf
> >

> In xorg.conf, add :
>    Load         "dri"
> to the module section.

I added this line and rebooted whole machine (not X server only). Now
my Module looks like this:

Section "Module"
  Load         "dbe"
  Load         "type1"
  Load         "freetype"
  Load         "extmod"
  Load         "glx"
  Load         "dri"
EndSection

Unfortunately, still no 3D accel:
zajec at poznan:~> glxinfo | grep direct
direct rendering: No
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa GLX Indirect

http://files.zajec.net/openchrome.dri.Xorg.0.log

--
Rafa? Mi?ecki