[Openchrome-users] regressions from svn 462:500 (Was: Re: Your message to openchrome-users awaits moderator approval)

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Mon Jan 14 14:11:47 PST 2008

Forest Bond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 09:27:33PM +0100, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> Could you please post the corresponding xorg log ?
>
> Attached (and included the config for good measure).
>
> -Forest

Could you please describe your setup a bit more ? How is your monitor
connected to the board ? How is your TV connected to the board ?

I would suggest you add Option "ActiveDevice" "CRT" to your xorg conf. I
believe you are only using the VGA port and the driver is enabling the
LVDS port (Option "ActiveDevice" "LCD") too. That triggers VBE which
then fails to set the mode properly. The regression is because LCD on
CX700 wasn't triggering VBE before, but that was a bug.
At least this is my theory... ;-)