[Openchrome-users] gdm/kdm won't work, but startx does

Peter Liebst peter
Tue Jan 15 15:28:03 PST 2008

Benno: Thanks for your reply.

I have done the changes to xorg.conf as you described and did a checkout from
from trunk and recompiled the driver.

I can still fire up X using startx, but when I use /etc/init.d/gdm start, X
server is crashing and restarting repeatably.

I have uploaded a new xorg.conf and Xorg.log:

http://liebst.eu/xorg.conf_new
http://liebst.eu/Xorg.1.log

I hope it helps, and thanks in advanced.

Regards Peter.