[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card-Ids (1565|1206);

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Jan 17 00:30:38 PST 2008

t0th wrote:
> I can't get to work glx with this card. Have attached log and config.
> xorg server apparently hangs with 100% cpu usage when enabled,
> randomly hangs with firefox and randomly gets killed with kaffeine.
>
> Opensuse 10.3
> Linux lx64lm 2.6.22.13-0.3-default #1 SMP 2007/11/19 15:02:58 UTC
> x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> Best Regards
> t0th
>
> Unknown Card-Ids (1565|1206);

If the log is only reporting this, you're running an old version of the
driver. Please update to latest release or svn trunk.

Meanwhile, could you please send me the following infos :
- brand and model of your motherboard/laptop
- chipset
- available outputs (VGA, DVI, panel, TV-out)