[Openchrome-users] gdm/kdm won't work, but startx does

Peter Liebst peter
Thu Jan 17 18:04:46 PST 2008

When I start gdm on commandline it don't give any output, but i found the log
as you described, and I noticed that it couldn't find the openchrome_dri.so,
which I apparently moved some time ago, so I moved it back, and now the gdm
doesn't complain about that.. But X is still crashing and restarting
repeatably :(

This is come in /var/log/messages:
agpgart: Found an AGP 3.5 compliant device at 0000:00:00.0.
agpgart: Putting AGP V3 device at 0000:00:00.0 into 8x mode
agpgart: Putting AGP V3 device at 0000:01:00.0 into 8x mode

You can see the log from gdm here:
http://liebst.eu/gdm.log

Perhaps I need another openchrome_dri.so ?

Thanks