[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card-Ids

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Fri Jan 18 07:13:55 PST 2008

Crash wrote:
> Unknown Card-Ids
> Heya guys..
> got the Error-message VIA(0): Unknown Card-Ids (1071|8615)
> I have a Medion Notebook MD96483 ->  P4M900 (Chrome9 HC IGP (rev 01))
> nice work with the driver!!!

Thanks for the report, added to trunk revision 513.
The driver you are running is old, you should update to latest svn from
trunk. Also, I'd like to see the xorg logs, at least the part with the
motherboard detection. There is another board with the same sub-system
id, but with a P4M890, I'd like to be sure everything is ok.