[Openchrome-users] glxgears fails

Cognitive Dissident cogdis
Sun Jan 20 02:27:53 PST 2008

Benno, thanks for your prompt answer, and thanks to all of you developers for your work so far.

Ok, now I think I have the latest trunk drivers (revision 516).

Is there any timeplan, when 3d drivers are supported? Is it planned anyway?
I dont want to hear an exact date, but if you would say, that it can take one year or something, the I would better buy another gfx-card.

Best cheers, mates
Alexis

--
Cognitive Dissident <cogdis at gmx.net>