[Openchrome-users] Problem with Chrome9 HC and current trunk

Vedran Rodic vrodic
Sun Jan 20 10:14:30 PST 2008

> No, the model number is missing.  Instead of making me search and
> combine, it is nicer if you just provide the requested information.

Yes, I know. I'm sorry, but this is the only info I've got for now,
and I don't have the access to the laptop. The laptop is a no-name
"Forcebook" laptop sold by a Croatian computer store chain HG-SPOT. I
haven't seen the model number but I'll look for it the next time I see
this laptop. You'll also get the xorg.log though I doubt that it will
contain any additional useful info. I'll update the trunk next time.
In the mean time, do you know how to work-arround the bios problem?

There is some info in the vladek_hwinfo.out file like the:

  system.product = 'Notebook PC VT6363A'
  system.vendor = 'MiTAC'
  smbios.bios.release_date = '06/11/2007'
  smbios.bios.version = 'R1.07'
  smbios.bios.vendor = 'Phoenix Technologies LTD'
  <6>[   21.184000] ACPI: Video Device [VGA0] (multi-head: yes  rom:
no  post: no)

Thanks
Vedran