[Openchrome-users] regressions from svn 462:500

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Mon Jan 21 13:01:01 PST 2008

Forest Bond wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 12:03:21AM +0100, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > Forest Bond wrote:
> > > What do you think would be a good next step?
> >
> > Throw everything with the name VIA on it out of the window.
>
> Hmm.  While I certainly understand your frustration, this isn't
> really an option.  Any other ideas?  I'm committed to spending
> (almost) whatever amount of time is required to fix this.

Time we have enough too.  It is information that is lacking mostly.
When you're unwilling to sign an NDA, you get none from VIA.

> I have begun working with MSI to see what their take on this is.
> My employer has a good relationship with them, so I have access
> to good technical contacts there.  Are you of the opinion that
> they are in a position to fix this?

MSI?  Are they related to VIA?  If they are, it won't hurt to try,
but don't get your hopes up.

Benno