[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card-Ids ...

Stefan Bellon sbellon
Wed Jan 23 09:48:50 PST 2008

Dear OpenChrome Users,

a few days ago, I sent a message about an "unknown card" to this list,
but it got filtered out due to a too large Xorg.log attachment. Please
let me know how and where to send the file instead.

I have compiled and installed the latest trunk of OpenChrome driver on
my new VIA Epia SN10000EG board. The X server starts successfully, but
instructs me to report here because of an unknown card id.

Another error is in the Xorg.log:

(EE) [drm] drmOpen failed.
(EE) CHROME(0): [dri] DRIScreenInit failed.  Disabling DRI.

But kernel modules via and drm are loaded (this is with Debian
GNU/Linux unstable and a 2.6.23 kernel).

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bellon