[Openchrome-users] Problem with Chrome9 HC and current trunk

kako userforum
Mon Jan 28 15:04:04 PST 2008

Re: Problem with Chrome9 HC and current trunk
> Use this thread to discuss the [tiki-index.php?page=Problem with Chrome9 HC and current trunk|Problem with Chrome9 HC and current trunk] page.
This is a log from a sync mounted log partition.
Of course reproducible. It occurs also when I use kdetv and trying to resize that.
I use these drivers (one on my 32 bit system, and the other on my 64 bit instance of FC8) and both of them produces the same freeze.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/xorg-x11-drv-openchrome/0.2.901/2.fc8/x86_64/xorg-x11-drv-openchrome-0.2.901-2.fc8.x86_64.rpm
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/xorg-x11-drv-openchrome/0.2.901/2.fc7/i386/xorg-x11-drv-openchrome-0.2.901-2.fc7.i386.rpm

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=4679&comments_parentId=4590&post_reply=1#form>