[Openchrome-users] openchrome - epia SN18000G - resolution problems

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Jan 29 16:35:06 PST 2008

Buchner Michael wrote:
> Buchner Michael wrote:
>> Xavier Bachelot wrote:

>>> How is your TV connected to the board ?
>>> Please post your xorg conf and xorg log (compressed). My bet would be
>>> either you are using Option "VBEModes" either you are using Option
>>> "ActiveDevice" "LCD".
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Xavier
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> TV is connected via VGA cable. I've used both settings during my
>> experiments with xorg, but right now it's not included anymore. It's
>> now stripped down to a very basic and simple xorg.conf (see attached)
>>
>> thanks
>>

> does anyone have some hints for me? ;)

The conf looks good.
How did you generate your modeline ? I suggest using cvt.
Did you try with a reduced blanking modeline ? ( This needs an
additional option in the xorg conf, something like "ReduceAllowed",
serach the mailing lists' archives).
Did you try with 1366x768 ? 1366x768 with reduced blanking ?