[Openchrome-users] Venetian blind on each side of display!!

marcus userforum
Sun Jul 6 03:03:18 PDT 2008

Re: Venetian blind on each side of display!!
> Florian H?hn wrote:
> > Xavier Bachelot  wrote:
> >> Does the attached patch against trunk help ?
> >
> > I encountered the same problem on my VIA CX700. (On a Jetway J7F5M1G2E-VDE)
> > I applied your patch against trunk, revision 578, and it solved this problem for me.
> >
> CX700 should be able to support up 1920x1080 with interpolation enabled.
>   Gabriel has a CX700, he will double-check that.
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Hi,

I post this another time, sorry for the inconvenience.

I have the same problem on a CX700M2 (EPIA EX15000G), latest trunk 579, playing with vlc (fullscreen, 16:10, deinterlaced ) a video file (resolution 1280*544), setting the chipset video to (1280*800).

Thank you in advanced for your reply.