[Openchrome-users] openchrome-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1

Martin Jürgens martin
Wed Jun 4 07:26:58 PDT 2008

Sorry? What about showing some respect to the work that the individuals
in this project do?

The devs do this in their very own free time without being payed for it.
I can imagine that it is *very* discouraging to see users complaining
like this. All developers have a private life and as it can be there is
some possibility that they have more important things to do than working
in this project.

Personally, I am very happy that the Openchrome project exists and
respect the work that individuals have put into it. (Yes, this is for
you all people involved here ;) Without it, I wouldn't have Xv nor 2d
nor 3d. I'd have to stick with the vesa driver if I wanted to use Linux.
(Yes, this part is for you, all people involved in the project, so
thanks ;))

Honestly, if you except that your mail speeds up things, then you're
wrong. Try it the nice way and be patient. Or ask VIA to publish usable,
OSS Linux drivers + Specs and to work together with the community.

Martin

PS: I still can't belive reading such a mail..