[Openchrome-users] openchrome-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1

Juan Carlos jcrodriguez02
Wed Jun 4 13:04:47 PDT 2008

I am sorry guys. That was not the intention. The truth is that some time ago
I posted some situation searching for help and received a couple of replies
about getting some information. Someone I don't remember who, asked to run
certain data and got back I did that and nobody answered. a couple of days
later some said my message was too long and needed to get approval from a
moderator. After waiting for three or four days I received a notice that my
message was played down. No reason, I responded to the guy to give a
specific reason for me to correct and get back. Up to this moment, no
response. Later I received a message from the owner about a non-related
subject of unsubscribing or something like that. I explained the issue to
him and up to this moment - no response.

I was definitely upset about it and sent the message. Up to this moment many
of you rose to the occassion. However, my intention was not to touch the
professional work all of you do in a very open and uninterested manner. I
commend all of you and respect the wonderful job you do on this.  Just that
my petition did not get through. I am new on these things I just changed my
system some months ago and have been trying to get some things to work
without much help. I have been successful in ones, not in others.

I am sorry again.

--
Juan Carlos Rodr?guez Abreu
Independent Business Owner - IBO