[Openchrome-users] openchrome and gstreamer

Ondrej Wisniewski ondrej.wisniewski
Mon Jun 9 01:22:54 PDT 2008

Hi Marcus,

I finally managed to try the commands you suggested. It is actually the
same I already tried with gstreamer-properties. This seems to be just a
GUI for the command line tools.

So what happens it that I get a perfect test picture with ximagesink (no
xv). But with xvimagesink there is only a green window. Regarding the xv
messages in the xorg.log I have the same as you. Xv is definitely
enabled and also works fine with xine.

So I wonder why xv with gstreamer is working on your board EPIA-M6000
and not on my EPIA-M10000. They should be the same apart from the CPU.

Has anyone some more ideas what could be wrong?