[Openchrome-users] Video play problem

novak jan novak-j
Mon Mar 3 09:51:39 PST 2008

> Does /etc/X11/XvMCConfig exist and what does it contains ? This file
> should either not exist or be empty in the openchrome case.
>
> What is the output of 'xine --verbose -V xxmc path/to/some/file.mpeg' ?

Thanks.  I hope now is my answer OK.  I clicked with right button on reply to
mailing list. All settings are like Beno wrote.
 I tried it and /etc/X11/XvMCConfig exists. It contains libXvMC.so.1. That is
all. I tried to remove it  but also with empty XvMCConfig  does it not work.
 I send compressed xine --verbose -V xxmc, but I am not sure, whether you
understand.

                                                             Regards

                                                             Jan