[Openchrome-users] Video play problem

novak jan novak-j
Tue Mar 4 22:48:46 PST 2008

>  From what I read in the log, it does work :
>
> libmpeg2: output port has XxMC capability
> video_out_xxmc: Using hardware decoding for this stream.
>
> What do you think does not work exactly ?
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Thanks. I have problem to play video. I try to open it in Kaffeine and it
shows only green stripes. It all freezes and it is hard possible  to move
mouse cursor. I tried to do printscreen but it is not possible. Even.
Sometimes it is not possible to kill Kaffeine and I have to restart my
computer.  I am surprised, that you wrote it is all OK, because xine also did
show only green stripes.
 It is videoformat independent and some TV klients ( I think XDTV) do it also,
when I start them.  I had no problem by Vesa drivers. I have Debian Lenny
with 2.6.22 kernel.  Mainboard is Asrock P4 M890.

                                                            Regards

                                                             Jan