[Openchrome-users] Option "Rotate" "CW" causes wierdness

Forest Bond forest
Wed Mar 5 16:17:37 PST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 04:07:19PM -0500, Forest Bond wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 04:42:41PM -0500, Forest Bond wrote:
> > The Rotate option seems to work correctly for a limited set of X operations,
> > but doesn't deal well with RandR or XVideo.
>
> Anybody have any idea as to whether or not I'll be able to get this to work in
> the short- to medium-term future?

I should restate that we are willing to provide the necessary hardware as well
as provide funding for the development required to make this work.

At the very least, can one or more developers let me know that this is not going
to work anytime soon?

Thanks,
Forest
--