[Openchrome-users] openchrome for Debian

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Sat May 10 00:46:09 PDT 2008

David Barreda Gil wrote:
> Search for Atomo64 repositories on google, he probably got the package
> and source package somewhere :P

I'm not using Debian, so you'd better reply to the mailing list than me
;-) And it would be better to have openchrome packaged officially rather
then in a random repo. No offense intended, it's better to have an
unofficial package than no package at all, but as you can see from the
thread initiator, it will not scale in the long run.

Thx for the info anyway.