[Openchrome-users] system hang with P4M890 at 1440x900

Stefano Salvador stefano.salvador
Mon May 12 01:20:47 PDT 2008

> Does it hang or is the screen just blanked ? In other words, can you still ssh to this machine from another one ?

 Unfourtunately I can't test just now if thew machine is still
 reachable, Anyway I guess that the screen got blanked since I can
 reboot with CTRL+ALT+CANC.

openchrome-users at openchrome.org

 It seems that I do the right thing :-)

 > This board is currently unknown to the driver. What is the brand,
model and available outputs (VGA, DVI, TV, laptop panel) ?

 I don't know much about this computer (I use it at work ... ), I
 attach the verbose mode of lspci. I have only one VGA output.

 Thank you very much,

 Stefano