[Openchrome-users] openchrome for Debian

Raphael Geissert atomo64+debian
Mon May 12 15:26:10 PDT 2008

[no need to send a copy of the message to me, I read the list]

Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Raphael Geissert wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Xavier Bachelot wrote:

>>> If the link is down, there's probably no way to get the driver unless
>>> someone archived it somewhere.
>>>
>>> It would really help if some debian guy step up to the plate and
>>> maintain the openchrome driver in the official debian tree.
>>
>> I've already packaged openchrome for Debian, and as soon as the Debian X
>> Strike Force Team approves it, it will be available in Debian unstable
>> (and after ten days without any critical issues, testing).
>>
> Excellent, that is exactly what we're looking for. Could you please make
> sure to include the relevant informations about your repo in the wiki
> and update it when the package hit the official repos ?

At the moment the binary package is not available anywhere, just the source
packaging.

I'll update the wiki page as soon as the package reaches unstable.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Collection+of+contributed+binary+packages

> Regards,
> Xavier

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.