[Openchrome-users] OpenChrome on Slackware

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf
Sun May 18 10:05:24 PDT 2008

Dear all,
I have recently started using the OpenChrome driver. Until now, I have
used it with Arch Linux, which has an OpenChrome package.
Now, I have come back to Slackware after a long time with the new
Slackware 12.1 release; and of course, I will want to use the OpenChrome
goodness.
I grabbed the latest release from http://openchrome.org/releases/ -
tried compiling it, and it seemed to compile right with configure, make,
make install. It wouldn't run, though.
What did I miss?
My card is:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. Chrome9 HC IGP
(rev 01)

Yours,
Morten

__