[Openchrome-users] FC8 report update

Tony Grant tony
Mon May 19 05:59:34 PDT 2008

Well the FC8 upgrade of the other day is a real winner.

	- xine xxmc CPU is as low as I have seen for a while 10-13%
	- the crashing bugs when changing virtual desktops and moving windows
around while playing video seem to have gone
	- vdr channel zapping is much more responsive

Remember that all of the above are obtained with libX11 from FC7.

Now todays question:

	- has anyone managed to play back HDTV with a CLE266? I am not looking
for stellar performance just an image on the screen. Which is the best
option for h264?

Cheers

Tony