[Openchrome-users] Mandriva on EPIA SP8000

ErroneousBee userforum
Fri May 30 03:56:11 PDT 2008

Re: Mandriva on EPIA SP8000
> ErroneousBee wrote:
> > Mandriva on EPIA SP8000 Hello, I have an EPIA SP8000 board running
> > Mandriva2008.1, chipset os the CN400 one. I am trying to get DVDs and
> > mp4 files to play back with no skipping, but get an error when using
> > mplayer:
> >
> mplayer needs to be patched to use openchrome hardware acceleration.
> 'xine -v xxmc' will work out of the box.
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Thanks, I'd wrongly assumed -V xvmc for xine and also assummed the mplayer patch had made it into the mplayer tree.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=5217&comments_parentId=5195&post_reply=1#form>