[Openchrome-users] Rotate Screen

localt userforum
Sat Oct 11 08:16:56 PDT 2008

Rotate Screen
Hello everyone,

I am trying to rotate the screen CW or CCW, using the Option Rotate. When I use this, I get a black screen. In order to actually see something on the screen, I must disable the RandR. The problem is that disabling RandR, X11 reports the original screen resolution to applications when I run fullscreen. Is there any way around this? I would really like to have the screen rotated.

I am using CN700 module, Ubuntu 8.04. I've tried both .901 and .903 versions on the driver, both giving me the same result.

PLEASE HELP!!!

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=5667#form>