[Openchrome-users] some problems on the k8m800 hardware...

chris2000 userforum
Tue Oct 14 08:57:15 PDT 2008

some problems on the k8m800 hardware...
at first:

sorry for my bad english, i'am german...

i use gentoo and the newest version of the openchrome driver on the msi neo-v k8m800 mainboard. when i want to use a resolution with 1280x1024 and 24bit i have a lot of screenerrors like tv-lines when the tv is broken or so... i see only a part of my desktop but only when i have the 1280x1024 resolution with 24bit, not when i have 16bit or so... it is only since the last or before changes from the openchrome driver so...

i will put on my xorg.conf and the xorg.log...

btw: the log says unknown card-id, is it okay?

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=5681#form>