[Openchrome-users] Openchrome and Kernel 2.6.26

daniela alexandra daniela.alexandra
Mon Sep 15 00:34:50 PDT 2008

I'm running Gentoo on EN15000 Board, 2.6.24 Kernel, xorg and xf86-video-openchrome-0.2.903 driver.
Everything's working fine, but after Kernel upgrade to 2.6.26 there's following problem:

After starting X (by typing startx) the system hangs for about 1 minute (I guess a timeout somewhere),
then X is running okay. When killing X (by Ctrl-Alt-Backspace) or shutting down via menu button the system freezes completely.

Using latest openchrome version from SVN doesn't make any difference, neither recompiling xf86-video-openchrome-0.2.903.
When changing the video driver from "openchrome" to "fbdev" in xorg.conf everything's working fine.

I compared xorg.log with both kernel versions but could not find any difference or error messages.

Any ideas ?
--
GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spa? haben mit Pastry Passion!