[Openchrome-users] VGA to RGB Scart

Paul Gardiner lists
Wed Sep 17 01:55:38 PDT 2008

Paul Gardiner wrote:
> Marcus Priesch wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 15:25 +0100, Paul Gardiner wrote:
>> [...]
>>> a 525P source is connected to the component video
>>> input. So it must handle progressive via component,
>>> but I guess it may not accept it via the Scart
>>> sockets.
>>
>> so i assume you can only support it with progressive input via the
>> component inputs - which you wont find on any epia board so far as i
>> know ....
>
> The EX10000G has component out, but it's based on the CX700M2, so
> no driver support for MPEG2 decoding. There just doesn't seem
> to be a working combination for component out.

So near, but yet so far: I've just found the EN12000E. That has a
YPbPr video pin header, but it uses the VT1625M. Anyone know the
current status on support for the VT1625M. I read a comment on
the Minimyth forum dated Jan last year saying there was active
work on it. Is it likely to work with current drivers?

Cheers,
	Paul.