[Openchrome-users] two things noticed after update to 594 version

cylinc xinyelin
Fri Sep 26 05:41:42 PDT 2008

after update to 594 version,make,make install.Vim the xorg.conf,commet
the "Load vbe" in section "Module" and set the HWcursor on.
Restart X,I find the "X" cursor been distorted and seemed quite ugly.
And another thing is when using adobereader 8.0.2,the cursor displays
well. Long Long ago,the cursor will disappeared when place the cursor on
the adobereader while set HWcursor on,so I using the SWcursor option.