[Openchrome-users] Screen black and ticket #29

mariodebian mariodebian
Fri Sep 26 10:34:36 PDT 2008

Hi all.

I'm a openchrome user since many years, with my old laptop, Acer Aspire
1355LM, and some thin clients like eTC3800.

Laptop and thin clients has VIA KM400 CLE266 VGA graphic chipset and
works ok except I can change to VT, and I can't see shutdown process
with a black screen.

Searching in Openchrome TRAC I found ticket #29 (3 years old) with a
small patch that fixes this issue:

http://openchrome.org/trac/ticket/29

I have opened a bug in Debian to apply this bug and mantainer tell me to
ask developers why is not upstream applied.

Debian version:

0.2.902+svn579

Thanks for your work at openchrome project.

Cheers
--
http://soleup.eup.uva.es/mariodebian