[Openchrome-users] Openchrome update problem

Gidea Liviu boshuboshu
Tue Apr 21 08:05:24 PDT 2009

Hi! I have the following problem. I'm using gentoo linux and the latest release in the portage is very old(more than half an year ago).
I've tried to update the driver but the result of "svn co http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/trunk openchrome" is "svn: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad Request) in response to PROPFIND request for '/svn/trunk'".
Maybe this is a bug in svn as i'm using a proxy.
My request would be for a weekly archive of the trunk or a ftp access. Not for me but publicly available in www.openchrome.org.
Now i'm stuck with the official ancient release. :(( After the xorg upgrade the vesa driver is very slow.
All the best!