[Openchrome-users] widescreen on en12000 CN700/VT1625

vpcompany@tiscali.it vpcompany
Fri Feb 13 10:58:54 PST 2009

Il giorno Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:35:15 -0800
Ross Penner <ross.penner at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I'm using this board as well. Can you give me a good idea of what I
> need to do to get component cables connected? I realize that I need to
> connect to pins on the board but I'm unsure what kind of hardware is
> required or where I could get it.

hi again all :)
if u like to use your component out you just have to connect a cable with 3 wire + 1 ground (a fourth wire or a shield).

mainly 3 of them are for Y, Pb, Pr signals.
you can mix them without any worry, u'll just get wrong picture on TV ^_^

to make an easy connection with mobo's pins you could use the black plastic connector from an old audio cable (cdrom<->audioboard) or from an old case led, power or reset switch, speaker... just cut the old wires with scissors and solder your new wires.

in this way you can link and remove the component connection as many times as you need.

just wires, no logic.

enjoy!

p.s.: Ross please remember to keep the list in To or CC