[Openchrome-users] where is mplayer-1.0-rc2-XvMC_VLD.diff

Heike C. Zimmerer lists
Sat Feb 28 06:30:09 PST 2009

Hello,

it might be obvious but I can't find it: I'd like to build a patched
mplayer with XvMC.  There is a link on the wiki which points to
mplayer-1.0-rc2-XvMC_VLD.diff.  But all I can get from there is a nicely
formatted HTML page pointing out the differences.  It is far too long to
apply the patches manually.  I also tried googling for the patch, but to
no avail.

Is there any site where I can download the original patch in diff format
from?

Heike