[Openchrome-users] drmOpen failed

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed Mar 11 01:48:42 PDT 2009

William E. Moreno A. wrote:
> I tried FreeBSD equivalent....
>
> #kldload -v drm
> loaded drm, id=6
> #kldload -v via
> kldload: can't load via: No such file or directory

Then your kernel doesn't have the via drm module. You need to rebuild
your kernel with this module enabled. Alternatively, you can just get
the drm git tree and rebuild it. I'm sorry not to be able to help
further, but I'm not really BSD proficient.

PS: please stay on list and please don't top post.