[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #303: Kubuntu Jaunty unusable with VIA Chrome9

Barry Carroll baz8080
Sat May 16 03:48:35 PDT 2009

I have a Chrome 9 HC in Ubuntu 9.04 and I didn't have to set NoAccel
but there were some steps that I had to go through.  The 2D
performance is not very fast but it's perfectly usable for now.  A
couple of us documented our observations here:

See: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NC20#Video%20/%20Graphics