[Openchrome-users] Re : vga output on CLE266

François Pradines francois_pradines
Mon Oct 12 23:50:36 PDT 2009

Finally, I decided to bypass the first bandwidth check that limited me to 1920x1200 with only depth 16.
According to Xorg.0.log the Gnome desktop in front of me is 1920x1200 with depth 24.
Reading the comments in the source code of the driver, that should be physically impossible.
But that's working.
Maybe I should really open a ticket.
But first, I'll try to bypass the second bandwidth check, something about overlay, and maybe have xine starting again.

--- En date de?: Lun 12.10.09, tony <tony at tgds.net> a ?crit?: