[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #372: No picture with VX855 (Artigo 1100, VIA Nano CPU)

Eric Lange eric.w.lange
Tue Aug 31 21:25:05 PDT 2010

Incidentally, for those fed-up with this issue, via has released a
proprietary driver on their site for Lucid now as of Aug 5 or thereabouts.
 It works just fine.  I want open source as much as the next guy, but my
preference is for something that works.