[Openchrome-users] via Vt8623 [Apollo 266CLE]

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Fri Feb 19 07:34:43 PST 2010

On 02/19/2010 03:30 PM, nicola at nicoladefilippo.it wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On 02/18/2010 12:26 AM, Nicola De Filippo wrote:
>>> Hi,

>> too narrow there. >> For now try explicitly adding a
>> monitor (and sync) defintion into your >>  xorg.
>>>>

>>> i have always 800x600 :(
>>>                N.
>>
>> Again, hard to tell what's happening without the xorg conf
>> and xorg log.
>>

> hi attach zip file with my xorg.conf and x11 log
>            Thanks
>                   Nicola
Set the HorizSync and VertRefresh option in the monitor section of your
xorg.conf.

Something like :
       HorizSync    30.0 - 96.0
       VertRefresh  50.0 - 180.0

Adjust the values according to the specs of your monitor (check the manual).