[Openchrome-users] S-video CRT TV-OUT modes not resambling monitor size

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Thu Jun 17 05:27:30 PDT 2010

Yeah as Anders says this is by design, that's overscan.
There was some preliminary work done a while ago to make the overscan configurable, but it never got into a useful/usable state.