[Openchrome-users] Problem getting Xorg to run on Fedora Core 12

George R. Kasica georgek
Sat Mar 13 14:56:10 PST 2010

Xavier:

Something interesting...and not too good....

I booted with both the KDE and Gnome FC12 Live CDs here and NEITHER
ONE would bring up an X Session screen...jut got to the end and
flickered alot and I had to restart the server with a
CTL-ALT-DELETE...so much for finding out what resolution it wants to
come up with or anything of that sort....

Any further suggestions...the last try just continues to  get me a
black screen and CTL-SHIFT-BACKSPACE exited the program.

George