[Openchrome-users] Problem getting Xorg to run on Fedora Core 12 - x-no blanking.txt

John Robinson john.robinson
Mon Mar 15 16:13:11 PDT 2010

On 15/03/2010 13:33, George R. Kasica wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:40:52 +0000, you wrote:
[...]
>> Neither modeline should have caused a crash like this. I think we have
>> to go back to earlier in the thread. Have you been into the BIOS and
>> actually set 64M of video RAM?
> Yes.way back on the first exchange of emails...the keyboard is totally
> dead, cant even get a num lock on or off light.

Sorry, I'm out of my depth with this now. Hopefully someone else can
diagnose the problem. If you can get a backtrace of a crash, that might
help the developers - not that I know how to do that myself, I'm afraid.

Cheers,

John.

PS. Your mail server marked your last as spam; you should probably get
that fixed.