[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #357: release new version (x11-drivers/xf86-video-openchrome-0.2.904 fails to build with >=libdrm-2.4.17)

OpenChrome Trac trac
Wed Mar 17 11:12:36 PDT 2010

#357: release new version (x11-drivers/xf86-video-openchrome-0.2.904 fails to
build with >=libdrm-2.4.17)
-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  pva     |       Owner:  somebody
    Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
 Version:          |    Keywords:
Blocking:          |   Blockedby:

Comment(by gvlists):

 Thanks Bartosz. I too figured that my libdrm is too old to complain when I
 compared the drm_modes.h here with mine. I was thinking that I was doomed
 with the old libdrm and old kernel. Good to see that you are supporting
 old libdrm too which is important for Jaunty users. I will continue to
 watch/contribute to #360.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/357#comment:17>
openChrome <http://www.openchrome.org/>