[Openchrome-users] Onboard vga resolution Ubuntu 10.10

Julien Viard de Galbert julien
Tue Nov 23 05:16:35 PST 2010

Hello, I'm not an openchrome developer, but I noticed a few things in
your logs:

First, I've never seen this before, so it looked strange to me:
| [   246.007] (WW) CHROME(0): [drm] The DRM heap and pixmap cache memory may be too
| [drm] small for optimal performance. Please increase
| [drm] the frame buffer memory area in the BIOS.

Also the Xorg.0.log.old end with a segmentation fault which seams to be
in /usr/lib/dri/unichrome_dri.so, this is part of mesa, not
openchrome... (this could be similar to #340
http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/340 )

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 01:23:28PM +0100, ayman bs wrote:
> Should I just use 8.04?

You could try debian squeeze, the beta installer is out and need testing ;)

Best Regards

--
Julien Viard de Galbert                        <julien at vdg.blogsite.org>
http://silicone.homelinux.org/           <julien at silicone.homelinux.org>