[Openchrome-users] TV-out (PAL) on VIA CN13000 / Ubuntu 10.04

John j.cass
Wed Sep 1 04:06:43 PDT 2010

*bump*

Hi -

Anyone got any suggestions on what I can try to get my TV OUT (PAL)
working on a VIA EPIA CN10000 board?

Does anyone have TV OUT working on this or a similar (CN700 /1625M video
chips) platform?
If so, could you send me your xorg.conf?  And details of which drivers
you're using?  What BIOS settings do you use?

Do I need to compile the latest driver (I'm currently using the stock
openchrome from ubuntu 10.04)

Any help, pointers, suggestions would be really appreciated!

Many Thanks

John