[Openchrome-users] (EE) CHROME(0): Unknown Card-Ids (3108|13BD|1047), Chipset: K8M800/K8N800

John Robinson john.robinson
Tue Apr 19 07:01:11 PDT 2011

On 19/04/2011 13:08, omochanochachai at yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> What do these mean?
>
> (EE) CHROME(0): Unknown Card-Ids (3108|13BD|1047), Chipset: K8M800/K8N800;
> please report to openchrome-users at openchrome.org

The driver can't always tell what outputs you have from the chipset
type, so it contains a database of card IDs. Please tell us exactly what
machine or motherboard this is and what outputs it has (e.g. laptop
panel (and its resolution), VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-video, whatever).

> (WW) CHROME(0): Unable to estimate virtual size

Not sure about that one, but I think it happens when there's no display
specified and again the driver can't get any plug-and-play info, which
often happens with laptop panels - again, a reason to tell us (or more
accurately, tell the developers who read this list) what resolution the
screen on your laptop is.

Cheers,

John.