[Openchrome-users] Display problem trying ubuntu netbook on a picobook pro

Sylvain Poirier trustforum
Sun May 1 06:08:40 PDT 2011

Hello. I'm finally just trying now long after you replied.

(I'm only trying with the usb boot of ubuntu netbook, not installing
it on the hard drive, does it make any difference ?)

I have no xorg.conf file on this system but I can import one from the
suse installation if necessary. In fact I had once tried and then the
system blocked while restarting the graphical interface.

Now I just tried
http://www.openchrome.org/trac/wiki/Installation#InstallfromSVN

First the system said I must install subversion, so I did it.
Then the command
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
gave the following reply
./autogen.sh: 9: autoreconf: not found