[Openchrome-users] Suggestions on latest driver that runs on CentOS 5.0

Antonio Dupont antonio
Wed May 4 10:12:55 PDT 2011

I posed a question a couple of days ago about forcing screen resolution and
think some of my problem is that I am using an older driver from EPEL
(v.0.2.900-7).

So I manually compiled the latest release v 0.2.904 and it compile file and
put the driver the right location for my distribution (CentOS 5.0). However
X window will not display.  I get an error /usb/bin/Xorg: symbol lookup
error: /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/openchrome_drv.so: undefined symbol:
xf86CrtcConfigInit.

I've tried to compile from SVN to no avail, so I found a test driver from
EPEL in rpm (v.0.2.904-3 ) for and was able to install that, but I get the
same error as mentioned above and no display.

Any suggestions to get past this problem or hints to a direction I should
try to go towards.

I have attached my Xorg.0.log file for the v.0.2.904-3 driver.

Thanks and regards,

Antonio