[Openchrome-users] Find source for drivers in Ubuntu Maverick

Julien Viard de Galbert julien
Fri Sep 2 12:53:22 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 08:14:39PM -0500, kruland at sunflower.com wrote:
> Hi all,
Hello Kevin,

> I tried applying Xavier's patch to fix my system after upgrading to Ubuntu 11.04.  The openchrome package in Ubuntu Maverick worked just fine for me.
>
> The version number for the working one was
> xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (1:0.2.904+svn842-0ubuntu1) maverick
>
> I'm guessing this means it was svn revision 842 perhaps with some patches.  Any idea how I can track down this source?

You guessed right, it's from revision 842, depending on when ubuntu
picked the package from debian, it may have no patch or a cherrypick of
commit 865.
You can use apt-get source xserver-xorg-video-openchrome to get the
sources.
> I don't mind pulling that version from svn and install every revision since then just to see where it breaks for me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kevin
Best Regards,

--