[Openchrome-users] Fwd: Ubuntu 12.04 and CN896 chipset only in 1024x768

Bartosz gang65 at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Nov 21 11:09:39 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bartosz <gang65 at poczta.onet.pl>
Date: 2012/11/21
Subject: Re: [Openchrome-users] Ubuntu 12.04 and CN896 chipset only in 1024x768
To: Matthias Hanke <xxlray at web.de>

Hi
The instruction how to compile openchrome on Ubuntu is on webpage:
   https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenChrome

The reason why there is no Xvideo is:
  Xv Overlay rejected due to insufficient memory bandwidth.
Check is implemented in file :
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/openchrome/xf86-video-openchrome/tree/src/via_xv.c
In method:
   DecideOverlaySupport